Links of Interest
Here, on this page, we are listing some of the global websites that offer useful information to the referral doctors we have collaborated with. These websites are created and maintained by different reputed organizations offering necessary information on oral & dental health. However, Rolle Oral & Facial Surgery doesn’t necessarily endorse the views that have been expressed on the websites, neither do we guarantee the authenticity of the information shared there.
Research and Library Links
MedicineNet: It is a content-rich website, with the following features,
- Interactive groups
- Comprehensive drug information
- Medical dictionary and news
- Information on different diseases
MedScape: This is a commercial collection of articles from resources like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and National Institutes for Health.
OncoLink: This is a reliable and huge collection of articles on Cancer. Their resource of information and links is the University of Pennsylvania.
Healio: This is a website for medical professionals as well as educated laymen. You can find a commercial database on annotated health links maintained by physicians. There is a search index when you are searching with specific keywords. It will take you to useful links.
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons: You can find relevant information on oral and maxillofacial surgery that includes dental implants, cancer, jaw surgery, sports safety, and so on.
- MyOMS: This is a public resource for oral and maxillofacial surgery, and the cases including dental implants, cancer, jaw surgery, sports safety, and so on.
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons