Dr. Rolle also completed clinical surgery research at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota and has published several scientific articles that have been featured in leading journals such as the Journal of Vascular Surgery and Dentomaxillofacial Radiology and has presented at numerous Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery National meetings and symposiums
Oral Surgeon Dr. Richard Rolle Jr.
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon,
Rolle Oral & Facial Surgery
Oral surgeon Dr. Richard Rolle has worked extensively with some of the leading pioneers of the Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery specialty at many Level I & II Trauma hospitals across the country and affiliated with multiple surgical and dental societies, which include:
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (IAOMS)
- National Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (NSOMS)
- North Carolina Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (NCSOMS)
- American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Society (ACOMS)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- National Dental Association (NDA)
- North Carolina Dental Society
- Charlotte Dental Society
- Old North State Dental Society
Dr. Rolle’s background includes, receiving his Bachelor of Arts degree in Pre-Professional studies/Psychology from the University of Notre Dame, in South Bend, Indiana, in which he had tremendous success playing varsity football for four years under legendary Coach Lou Holtz.
Dr. Richard Rolle Jr, Oral Surgeon, then went on to earn his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Meharry Medical College, School of Dentistry, in Nashville, Tennessee and completed his Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery internship training from Harvard’s Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) in Boston, MA, and residency from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Get your consultation from Dr. Richard Rolle Jr. DDS today.