Things You Should Consider Before Getting Kybella
Are you frustrated with the double chin that you have which makes you look fat in every selfie you click? You might not be obese and yet can have submental fat under your chin which can make you look on the heavier side of the scale. Yes, you can go for a diet or invasive surgical procedure, yet you might not get the desired results.
Kybella double chin treatment is an FDA-approved procedure that can effectively reduce your double chin and give your jawline a defined look. If you are looking for oral and maxillofacial surgeons in Charlotte, Cornelius, Huntersville, Mooresville, and Statesville NC, you can come to Rolle Oral and Facial Surgery to get treated by Dr. Richard Rolle Jr. Take a look at the following points to know about the things you can expect from your Kybella procedure.
- This will Need More than One Session
Kybella treatment involves injecting dermal fillers Charlotte, Davidson, Kenansville, and Concord NC in the area beneath your chin. This will take more than one session to show any result. Hence, you have to come for more than one session. The number of the sessions will be maximum 6. Depending on the amount of fat, the number of sessions will be decided.
- You Need to Have Realistic Expectations
It is better to have realistic expectations when you are going for any type of cosmetic surgery NC. So, instead of thinking that your face will look stunning with a well-defined jawline, just think about your normal appearance. Be realistic.
- You can Get Minor Swelling and Bruising
Typically, there is no downtime for the procedure. But you might see a little bit of swelling and bruising in the area where the injectables will be administered. There is nothing to worry about this as such as ice pack will be enough to reduce this swelling.
So, now as you know what you can expect from the Kybella treatment, what are you waiting for? Get an appointment today and improve your facial aesthetics.
- Fight with Your TMJ Issues during Holiday SeasonNovember 27, 2021
- Dr. Richard Rolle Jr. Answers 3 FAQs About JuvedermNovember 25, 2021
- 3 Do’s and 4 Don’ts of Botox Cosmetic SurgeryNovember 23, 2021
- JUVÉDERM Treatment – 3 Reasons Why You Should Choose Rolle Oral and Facial SurgeryNovember 8, 2021
- 2 Popular JUVÉDERM Treatment Rolle Oral and Facial Surgery Can Help Your WithNovember 3, 2021