Botox: Side Effects, Risks, Expenses, and More
Botox is an injectable, Botulinum toxin, which can help you deal with the signs of aging. When you see wrinkles and crow’s feet around your eyes, on your face and so on, getting Botox can actually turn the clock and help you get younger-looking skin.
If you are searching for cosmetic surgery near me in North Carolina, come to Rolle Oral and Facial Surgery. We offer facial rejuvenation treatment with the help of Botox and help you get the perfect skin you want. Botox is a safe procedure that can show amazing results almost immediately. But rarely, there can be a few side effects and risks that you should know about.
Side Effects and Risks of Botox:
When you are getting Botox treatment near me, there will be no usual downtime. You can go back to work immediately. But the following problems can happen in rare cases:
- Bruising in the injection site with a little bit of swelling. However, this is quite common. It will go away in just a few days.
- Headache can happen.
- You might notice droopy eyelids
- Dryness in the eye or severe tearing, both of these can happen
- Crooked or droopy smile
- Symptoms that can be similar to flue
- A general feeling of being unwell
If you are noticing any of these problems right after getting Botox, then don’t hesitate to call us. Dr. Richard Rolle Jr. is here to answer all your questions regarding Botox and its possible risks.
Cost of Botox
Now, you must be thinking about how much it will cost you to go to Botox Charlotte NC. Well, there is no one sure formula to determine the cost of Botox. The cost will depend on the amount of Botox that will be used on your face or affected areas where it will be injected. Also, if there are multiple injection sites, then the cost will be more.
So, what are you waiting for? Come to Rolle Oral and Facial Surgery today for Botox and Juvederm filler and get youthful skin again. Dial 704-892-9500 now for scheduling an appointment.
- 3 Tips to Prepare for Your Dental Bone Grafting ProcedureJanuary 16, 2022
- Top 3 Benefits of Having a Jaw SurgeryJanuary 10, 2022
- Obtrusive Sleep Apnea: Symptoms and CausesJanuary 4, 2022
- 3 Botched Botox Signs and How to Avoid ThemDecember 22, 2021
- Why Should You Visit an Oral Surgeon for Wisdom Tooth Extraction?December 10, 2021