3 Do’s and 4 Don’ts of Botox Cosmetic Surgery
Getting Botox done has become quite a common procedure these days. You can get rid of the signs of aging quite easily if you get the Botox treatment done on your face. Botox is a FDA-approved injectable that can visibly improve your appearance by smoothening out the lines, wrinkles and blemishes. So, if you have decided to get it done, you are making a good decision.
Botox in Charlotte NC
When you are looking for the right place to get Botox done in North Carolina, you need to come to us at Rolle Oral and Facial Surgery. We are one of the best places where you can get the procedure done. Dr. Richard Rolle Jr, our founder and lead surgeon is an expert in Botox Charlotte NC. Get a chance to experience the world class treatment we have to offer. We regularly post blogs on important facts related to Botox.
While you are getting Botox, you need to follow a few do’s and don’ts to get better results and more visible effects. Take a look at the following points to know more.
Do’s After Botox
- Right after getting this cosmetic surgery NC, frown for one hour repeatedly. This is done to increase the update of the injectable in the targeted muscles. After that, avoid any extreme kind of facial expression for the next 12 hours.
- Right after getting Botox, stay upright for at least four hours.
- After Botox, you can use light makeup. But make sure that you are dabbing the makeup on the skin and not rubbing or spreading the lotion.
Don’ts after Botox
- The first and foremost thing that you have to ensure is that you do not rub the area after getting the injectable.
- If you have the habit of sleeping while pressing either side of the face, avoid that for the first night post the surgery.
- Do not take part in any rigorous activities for the next 12 hours. Though Botox doesn’t have any down time, yet keep the activities of the day as light as possible. Better if you take the day off and rest at home.
- Don’t have any beauty treatment for at least two weeks after the Botox. Facial or massage can spread the injected solution in the nearby muscles affecting the effects on your face.
So, now as you know about the do’s and don’ts of Botox treatment, come to us at Rolle Oral and Facial Surgery. We are the best place for cosmetic surgery near me in NC. Dial 704-892-9500 now.
- Fight with Your TMJ Issues during Holiday SeasonNovember 27, 2021
- Dr. Richard Rolle Jr. Answers 3 FAQs About JuvedermNovember 25, 2021
- 3 Do’s and 4 Don’ts of Botox Cosmetic SurgeryNovember 23, 2021
- JUVÉDERM Treatment – 3 Reasons Why You Should Choose Rolle Oral and Facial SurgeryNovember 8, 2021
- 2 Popular JUVÉDERM Treatment Rolle Oral and Facial Surgery Can Help Your WithNovember 3, 2021